Staples

Wow two posts in one day! Well today was an eventful day for baby girl so I felt is was appropriate to post a layout about her. Today I had to take her to the ER so she can have staples put in her head! (Staples are for paper!!)The siblings were getting a little rough and she was pushed, fell and cut her head open on a nightstand! Baby girl was so brave; she did not cry when they put them in and she has been really good all day. Her brother felt so bad that he was beside himself all day. :(
To top it off she has to have the staples taken out on her birthday!
Here is a close up of the journaling- I love this quote. Pattern papers are from Bo Bunny, card stock and letters American Crafts.
I really love cutting - but my wrists aren't too happy about it! Some of those papers I colored in with pencils to match. I also used my Cricut,inks and Stickles.

On Another note "Scrapbooking from the Inside Out" just posted a sneak peek for the August kit! The theme is "Safety" I love, love , love this kit! The colors are so deep and rich! I love purple! Well its just a sneak but trust me I have been working with this kit and it is just gorgeous!
I hope that your weekend is wonderful - I have a cold or sinus infection or something and am very frustrated - I am supposed to sing tomorrow at church! Well I'd better go to bed hopefully I will feel better in the morning!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.