Perfection is my enemy

Hi all! So I have been crazy busy ( well and I also loved my Magical LO and I hate to bump it down but it's been a few days so I figure I'd better post.


Changin' the subject - you may see me and my first DT layout over here! http://creativelyyourssketches.blogspot.com/ where you also find super cute sketches! I love sketches, especially I'm in a hurry or in a rut! ( What me? Never! :0!)
--------------------------------------------
The journaling was a prompt from http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/board/. Oh and they just came out with their June kit! It has beautiful blues and greens and the theme this month is Renewal. Here is just a sampling of things in the kit!







... Patchwork Thickers, Lime Ice Stickles, a brand new Donna Downey canvas tag from Prima, a large, yummy Prima Fiesta flower, pretty Maya Road Trinkets Leaf pins and a cute stamp kit from Prima complete with ink pad, journaling spots and the cutest little bird and branch stamp you’ve ever seen!

-----------------------------------------------------
Love this kit!!! It reminded me of a layout I recently did called "Perfection is my enemy". The journal prompt was also a challange at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. The challenge was to scrap a secret fantasy or hope. That was a little hard for me - I am very blessed, when I get some crazy idea or want to do something my hubby finds a way to make it happen or at the very least encourage me to do it! But the more I thought about it the more I thought - hey this is truly a secret (ok maybe not so secret!) but it is a fantasy ( hope, wish...) read on...
Journal says: "Ok so call me crazy but is it too much to ask to want a clean house? I mean really, I’m not saying perfect but how about when I put something away it’s actually there when I go to use it again? How about when I reach for juice I don’t find an empty container in the fridge? How about when I wash, hang and fold all the clothes they actually make it into the closet? I would love for there to be NOTHING on the stairs- no shoes, backpacks, books, dolls or cars. In a picture perfect world I would have a clean house. Ha! I keep thinking when my kids grow up and move out of the house I will have order. The reality is when all of our kids are out of the house our oldest will probably be bringing back grandchildren! LOL!"

The top of this post is the layout with the flap closed (the outside of our home) and here it is with the inside showing. A couple of typical shots around the house. I don't dare show you everything! LOL! After all I have 5 kids, a hubby and a GUINEA PIG! ( But that's another post!)Papers and sticker letters are from October Afternoon, flowers are Prima.

TFL! And thank you for those who leave such sweet comments! It's so nice when somebody else likes your creations! ((hugs!))

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.