free goodies anyone?

Conversations at our house:
I am checking out the Creatively Yours sketches blog because a new sketch was posted today and this is the book mark that I submitted. My teen daughter sitting next to me says "Oooh that's so cute! You should make stuff like that!" I say to her "I did make that!" KIDS!
(I really need a smiley face that rolls his eyes here!!!LOL)


So do you feel like making a bookmark? If you said no are sure? Not even for a PRIZE!?!
There is a whole post on ideas for bookmarks and about how to win a prize over at CY! Plus there are other totally cute examples!
They are going to draw for it next Monday evening! Each idea you share in the Comments section nets you a ballot in the draw Monday evening June 29th 2009!GO check it out and you might win something! http://creativelyyourssketches.blogspot.com/
_________________________________________________________________

This is one of several layouts I sent to Bisous paper! Today I got good news I got my first Manufacture designer spot over at Bisous! I have been chosen to be the Featured Designer over at Bisous in Sept and October! http://www.bisous.biz/main.htm I will post about it when it actually comes out so you can see it! Meanwhile if you subscribe to their newsletter they will email you when it comes out!!! Here it is with the hidden journaling pulled out.





A closer look at the journaling - the layout had to be somethihg about me. And just so you know doing layouts about me are hard! But I am getting much practice over at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/index.html ( I still can't show you anything from there yet but it's coming...)Call me crazy but I am really liking this bird, of course the layout is in purples which I love! And the whole layout is Bisous paper that I cut, distressed, manipulated...And lastly I had to show you a close up of the title and note. The musical note was sprayed with Moon Glow and the "m" was covered in glossy accents, then I used Ranger alcohol inks to get the cool effect. Of course I can't possibly leave something alone until I have added some type of bling or shimmer, so I added a little glimmer mist on top! TFL! (Thanks for Lookin')

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.