Cosmo Cricket - just for fun!

The month is almost over and I'm crazy busy selling fireworks raising money for our youth choir/drama team. The little "downtime" I have had I've been busy scrappin' the night away with my DT goodies!!! In between my DT assignments (that are TOP SECRET for now) I heard about a Cosmo Cricket DT call. I have to admit we all have our favorite brands (Bisous, Fancy Pants, American Crafts, Bo Bunny,Websters and COSMO CRICKET to name a few!!!) So I had to stop what I was working on to create a couple of layouts! Now I don't know if I will make it but hey, I already own the stuff and you never know until you try (hmm...having a flashback of my mother! LOL!) so here it is. (Please click on it to make it bigger!)
Close up of the the (Thickers) letters I inked. I love the vintage feel of these papers! I don't what is with my obsession to rip and distress papers but I like the look! LOL!

My oldest - reading, what she does everywhere we go! The border was sprayed with another favorite product of mine, Moon Glow. I cut the backgorund pattern paper to slip the mat inside and I could not resist doodling on the actual photo. (Please click on the photo to see all the fun details!) Note the litte journal tag sticking out from underneath - the journaling strip is from the bottom of the Cosmo Cricket papers (the part you usually rip off and throw away?) It says "But wait there's more". I thought that was cute, I had to use it!
This is the journal tag from underneath. Do you ever find that it's so easy to create when you have products you love? I do!

_________________________________

Speaking of which (yes, I am changing the subject! In the middle of this post my dd says "Mom theres a package for you." Oooh! I love those words!!! It is my wonderful package from Bisous!! I will be the designer for Sept and Oct and I have to share the totally geneorous package Suzanne sent me!!

and...

I am a very blessed girl! Thanks Suzanne! I hope your day is just as blessed! And don't forget I've got lots more to share soon so come back!
Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.