Beautiful

"Beautiful" Out for Publication

So out of my stash I pulled this PDQ paper (and chipboard letters) from Bisous http://www.bisous.biz/main.htm They have the cutest designs! The chipboard letters I had were a little bright for me so I distressed them with my handy nail file, I added some dots, ad Stickles (glitter). The basic design was there but I doodled on top to add mores curls in the design. I also cut the big swirl with an exacto knife so I could slip in the letters "U" and "T". The little bird was cut from another paper; I used glossy accents on top.

And here she is, baby girl! Funny how you get some of the best shots when you're not even trying. This is in the car, she was acting goofy and had the giggles- you know I had to pop that camera out of my purse! Good thing dad was driving LOL! Gotta love kids!



-----------------------------------------
Change of subject... Today I got my first DT package form "Scrapbooking From The Inside Out" and I can't share it with you yet because it's top secret until July 1st but it is AWESOME!!!! (Thanks Rachel!!! ) And let me tell you after this week I needed that kit!!!


Monday my washer broke and leaked all over my laundry room floor! I spent Mon cleaning up the mess and pulling everything out of there. Tues the repair man came and said don't waste your time it's not worth fixing. By that night we had a new machine got it all hooked up and guess what? It DID'NT WORK! Wed morning Hubby was at work and didn't have time to load it up take it back so I met him at a different store to buy another washer. So then I had a washer in the living room(not working), one on the back porch (not working) and one installed(working yay!)! Thursday we got rid of the washer that had to go back. I have spent the last two days washing all the clothes (when you have 5 kids it adds up quick!)! So yes, I was doing a "happy dance" when I got my new package of yummy scrapbook goodies! I can't wait to get started!



TFL! And thanks for all the sweet comments!:)

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.