Magical

I love when something works - you have an idea and it just works! This is a layout I have been wanting to do for a long time and I love the way it turned out! The journal tells the story of my little princess and why I had to journal it! Here are some details... The paper is all from Websters and as soon as I saw it I knew I would have to cut it all out!

Ahh... the pretty princess...I cut out that ladybug, the leaves and the bird coming up too! The journal block was torn, inked and browned with my heat emboss gun.

I used glossy accents on the bird and the lady bug. The title I cut with my Cricut, it's enhanced with Stickles. I drew and cut out the pumpkin by hand- the paper was creme, I used chalk and embossing powder to get the look I wanted.


And there it is! The journal block says:


Oh my sweet princess, you were so sad as your brother and sister prepared to go “the ball”. You wanted to dress up too, so we got you dressed up in your beautiful gown. But when your brother’s date showed up, you were appalled! You could not believe that he was taking somebody else to “the ball” (a.k.a. Winter Formal). You cried when they left and we had our own dance at home. I assure you princess, you will have your day I promise, there will dances, and pretty gowns and fancy hairdos...
Someday your prince will come and it will be…MAGICAL
TFL!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.