Stay Little

Yesterday my very sweet friend brought me some glimmer mists so of course I had to try them! They are so pretty and went perfect with this GCD Studios paper I had! (Chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp.)
This is #14 sketch from 52 sketches 52 weeks. I used the glimmer mists on the Prima flowers too! I wish you could see the fine glitter up close! SO Pretty! Originally I had planned to make this LO about how baby girl dresses herself - but there will be plenty of opportunity for that! It just struck me how cute and little she is, and how much fun she is having on a swing. So I ended up writing this...
If you can't read this click on the picture. I love this lace ribbon, the flowers and this paper was perfect! I used a marker to color her dress and headband and shoes to match! That was fun!
SO tomorrow I have a big fun planned, but it's a surprise and I can't announce it until then!
"Y'all come back now ya hear?" (Just imagine I'm from the south! Ha ha!) C U then!


Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.