Just OK is not enough...

This layout is from a sketch by Becky Fleck over at Pagemaps.com. The theme is "What's on your mind?" I love this idea because this song has really been on my mind lately. The song is called "Through the motions" by Matthew West.

My title for my layout is "OK is not enough."



Here are the words: This might hurt It’s not safe But I know that I’ve gotta make a change. I don’t care if I break, at least I’ll be feeling something ‘Cause just ok Is not enough Help me fight through the nothingness of life. (Chorus)I don’t wanna go through the motions I don’t wanna go one more day, without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don’t wanna spend my whole life asking What if I had given everything? Instead of going through the motions... No regrets, not this time, I’m gonna let my heart defeat my mind. Let Your love make me whole, I think I’m finally feeling something. Take me all the way.(chorus)








These are the parts I chose to highlight. Being a mom and wife can by hard sometimes. My hubby and I also teach a youth drama/choir team, and I do get tired! When I hear this song it reminds me that I don't want to go through the motions and have to ask myself "What if I had given everything?"
When we talk with our kids or the youth we always tell them that whatever they do, they should always do their very best. God deserves nothing less and isn't the bottom line really about Him? It is to me. I surely do not pretend that I am perfect- I am not, far from it actually, but it gives me something to strive for. So here's a challenge for you, think about this song and your life, go listen to on you tube (it's really good!) or something so you can really hear what it's saying. Deep huh? LOL!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.