Winner!

Don't you love winning stuff? Well at over GCD Studios I won these cool Epoxy stickers and chipboard pieces called Caribbean Blues. I never expect to win and then you read it, and you have to read it again because you can't believe it's YOUR NAME! LOL! Well that's always fun! I received them last week and this is what I made with them! I love when something just comes together and I've had these pictures from last summer so...
I got this Fancy Pants Transparent Clear cuts tabbed book at the scrapbook convention I went to a few weeks ago. The whole kit was $5.00! Gotta love those conventions! I also used We Are Memory Keepers foil, glitter, flock adhesive kit. Love that stuff - also was an amazing deal at the convention! I love the colors and the quality of the GCD Studios products!The paper is also from GCD Studios - it has this sheen finish on it that's really hard to photograph but is really pretty. These are all pictures of the little ones having some summer fun in the backyard! And if you have this slide FYI don't do this if you ever want this back in your house again! The kids had a blast and it seemed like a good idea at the time but we couldn't get all the water out of the pieces of plastic!
Boys will be boys!
Kids and a hose- self explanatory fun!

I love that little frame that came in the kit - I had to add it in here just for fun! Used some making memories rub ons too. Baby girl is such a cutie!There it is, summer and kids make for great little albums! Fun for all! And thanks again Heidi for my goodies!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.