V P Interruptus!

Okay so my goal is to use all my VP stuff and post here but it was crazy windy here my allergies went haywire! So I had to take some allergy meds! That stuff knocks you out! Needless to say I was moving very slowly and inefficiently. I did manage to do a layout with my VP kit but it was after dark so I couldn't take a good picture of it. :( I will be back with VP stuff tommorrow!

Meanwhile I realized that I had not posted this cute layout on my blog! These are my youngest cutiepies! The journaling is a song from 33Miles called "One life to Love". "You only get just one time around, you only get one shot at this. One chance to find out, the one thing that you don’t wanna miss. One day when it’s all said and done, I hope you see that it was enough. This one ride, one try, one life to love"
I love that, it's so true. We are blessed as I am able to stay at home. I love the everyday moments, even better when you get them on camera! Kids grow up so fast! I don't want to miss these "moments".

The paper is chatterbox, made the scroll with my Cricut, bling is Prima.

This was inspired by another one of Julie's sketches from 52skecthes52weeks.
This is the other half of this layout which I posted before. I love the red, black and white color combo! TFL!
Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.