Life is Good!



I just finished this layout today, I used a sketch from 52sketches52weeks. I love using sketches and Julie does a great job! I love the pictures in this layout -not because they're fabulous, but because of what they represent. Just a typical day, nothing special, just taking a walk around the neighborhood. It was a nice day and we went for a walk; we stopped at several parks along the way and at friends house on the way back home. We are very blessed to live in a nice home, in a nice neighborhood and have friends close by.










The pattern paper is form My Minds Eye and the solid is SEI- I distressed it with sandpaper . I put felt flowers underneath the paper and sanded the top. The SEI paper has a white core. I really like doing the flowers, doodling and bling - so fun! The border on the bottom is K&CO- love that! (You have to click on the picture to get a really good look!) Well thanks for looking!
Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.