Good news comes in threes!


Well today I found out that I was chosen to be a guest designer for Scrapperie.com! Pretty exciting stuff! I have been scrapbooking for years but I never submitted any of my stuff! I didn't even know how to do it! This year I learned how to post (upload) my pictures online and that many companies will accept layouts electronically! I figured what did I have to lose? So I applied and sent my layouts, first Cricut now this! For all you scrapbookers, go check it out! Scrapperrie.com -they also have really fun contests for the month of February!

Oh! I did say threes, right! I was also chosen for an altered design team member at allyscraps.com! We will be given a topic every two weeks and have to come up with an altered project! I will post it here after they post it there!It's starting out to be a good year! Happy scrappin'

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.