Going digital? NOT!

Just for fun I participated in some Valentines day challenges at Scrapperrie! I did them digitally to challenge myself! But you still can't convince me to go digital! There are some definate advantages though, like no mess and easy straight lines! However I still prefer "hands on", I love all the cute embellishments!

The pics here weren't great, but I loved baby girls expression- these boys were really making her mad and she did not want to take a picture with them! Typical boys being silly!


This is such a typical face for my little guy! Handsome, sweet and a little mischievous! I caught his personality perfectly!









This is suppossed to be about something you love, but not a person! I guess I could've done a layout about singing but this has been in my mind to do for a while so I did it! Unfortunately for me tommorow is presidents day so the kids are out of school and I will have to wait until Tuesday to have some down time!









I love how this one came out. This was an advertisment and we had to turn it into a layout. This picture is on the landing of our stairs. Baby girl fell asleep playing with her little dollhouse and you know I had to grab my camera before putting her to bed!









This one is for JM! You know who you are! This is suppossed to be an "anti valentine", "he loves you not" card!

I had fun making this one - it's an on going joke in our family and that goat just cracks me up!


I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day! Thanks for looking!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.