Cricut Surprize!

Today I got an email with the subject matter "Winner:project corner and spotlight".
I am looking at it thinking "is this a joke" or "am I being set up for some crazy virus?"
It was from somebody I don't know; I know I should not have opened it but I did.
And I am so glad I did! It was the editor of the Cricut Chirp, from Cricut.com! I had sent them a copy of this layout (below) in the beginning of January and they picked it to be featured in their newsletter! WHOO HOO! (published 2/2/2009!) This layout was so fun to do! I especially loved making the butterflies!
I love the fall, especailly the colors. They make the best backgrounds for beautiful kids! This is a at a local pumpkin patch, we go there every year and the kids love it! The colors for this layout were inspired by the pictures.

I love scrapbooking, the creative aspect, journaling the stories, especially the pictures. I love leaving a leagacy for my kids that speaks to their hearts and will always do so - even when I'm gone. They know that they are important, loved and that they have made me a better person just by being here! Gotta love those kids! (p.s. if you click on the pictures you can see them much biggger!)


Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.